Preview of my next review: Makeup Artist's Choice Lactic Acid Peel

My next beauty review....Makeup Artist's Choice Lactic Acid Peel and Gly-Luronic Acid Serum


I have 2 more weeks before I show you my before and after pictures of the results of my Lilash experiment. In the meantime I wanted to give you a heads up on my next review. I searched makeupalley's list of highest rated products and came across the reviews for Makeup Arist's Choice facial peels. Two summers ago, my acne went crazy. I was getting deep, large pimples that hurt all over my cheeks and chin. I started using Benzaclin, which eliminated all of the large pimples, but I still have hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and chin that I want to get rid of. So, I ordered the lactic acid peel and the Gly-Luronic Acid Serum, which had a lot of positive reviews. I'm starting off with the 40% Lactic Acid sample kit and then I might work up to higher strengths. It won't interfere with my Lilash experiment since the peels will be applied to my facial skin and not my eyes. So I am going to do the peel next weekend and show you the before and after pictures. Then I will start using the serum after the Lactic Acid peel results are complete. I will try to gather all of the results from scientific clinical trials that I can find for lactic acid peels and gly-luronic acid as well.

Also please feel free to comment about any of my previous posts if you have any questions or you want me to explain something better. I am of course not a doctor or an expert, but I might be able to find the answer for you somewhere. I am a very persistent researcher.

Makeup Artist's Choice website

Mission

I am a biomedical engineer with a passion for beauty. In my spare time, I love searching for published clinical research studies for popular beauty ingredients. We are constantly being barraged by images in magazines and commercials. How do you know what works best? The closest thing you can get to a trustworthy source is a randomized control trial. So when I am researching ingredients or investigate findings to back up claims in various media sources, I will share the conclusions from clinical research studies that I find here on this blog.