Lilash Review Continued: Before and After Pictures

So it has now been 10 weeks since I started using Lilash. The results are amazing. My boyfriend and I are long distance right now and he was visiting me a few weeks ago and asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes (LOL). Granted I had mascara on (Lancome Cils Booster + Kevyn Aucoin Mascara). However, I frequently wear mascara when we go out and he has never commented before. I think I am going to have to start trimming my eyelashes because some of them are longer than the rest. Now at week 10, I don't need to use the Cils Booster anymore. Nor do I need to curl my eyelashes. They look super long with just mascara. Okay enough of the talk. Here are my before and after pictures at weeks 1 and 10. I got a better camera during the course of my trial so the pictures at week 10 are better than those at week 1, but I hope you can still see the difference. By the way, I do not work for Lilash and am in no way affiliated with the company.

Before: Week 1


Above: Without mascara


Above: With mascara

After: Week 10








Above: Without mascara


Above: With mascara

Mission

I am a biomedical engineer with a passion for beauty. In my spare time, I love searching for published clinical research studies for popular beauty ingredients. We are constantly being barraged by images in magazines and commercials. How do you know what works best? The closest thing you can get to a trustworthy source is a randomized control trial. So when I am researching ingredients or investigate findings to back up claims in various media sources, I will share the conclusions from clinical research studies that I find here on this blog.